FT Broadcast in an online media company which steps out to provide a helping hand to those who want to raise voices and attention towards aspects which are relevant in the society and nation as a whole. It publishes an exorbitant range of topics such as politics, social issues, technology, relationships, ecology, psychology, and what not.
FT Broadcast aims to give unheard voices a chance to unleash the unsaid stories happening around the globe. It astonishes the audience to gear up and create awareness about the topics which are not discussed frequently and take a stand to what is right. The mission of FT Broadcast is to bring in the power of awareness and optimism and let the world know that great deeds take time to get accomplished.
About the work from home job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Collecting information through research or interviews, as well as writing stories that can broadcast through our platform
2. Researching, writing, editing, proofreading, and filing news stories, features, and articles
3. Building contacts and resources for use in future stories
4. Reaching out to prospects for stories/interviews
# of jobs/internships available: 6
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 11th Jan'19 and 15th Feb'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Must have confidence and positivity
- Must be willing to work for at least 5-6 hours a day (11 am-6 pm)
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours.