The Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) is a multidisciplinary research laboratory in Lucknow, India, employing scientific personnel from various areas of biomedical sciences. It is one of the first laboratories to be established in India right after its independence. CDRI is among the thirty-nine laboratories that are functioning under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) of India. CDRI was formally inaugurated on 17 February 1951 by the then prime minister of India, Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru.
About the work from home job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1 Visiting the devotees flocking to Kumbh Mela and asking questions related to mental health and spirituality and understanding if spirituality plays a role in their mental health
2. Using a questionnare and assessing how religious people who make even pilgrimages deal with mental health challenges
3. Assessing various aspects, art, writing, medications, therapy, spirituality, and other factors, including ones, which are clearly recognized placebos as valuable interventions (or not) for dealing with mental health
4. Carrying sheets of paper and gathering responses of 50 pilgrims each to earn
# of jobs/internships available: 20
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 23rd Jan'19 and 27th Feb'19
are available for duration of 2 weeks
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Only the candidates who are based out of Prayagraj (Allahabad) shall apply
- Only candidates who are above 21 years of age shall apply
Authorship on the paper written from this survey would be given only when a candidate gathers responses from 50 pilgrims each
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.