About Fincrux Technologies:
Fincrux Technologies was started in January 2018 with the aim of making equity markets more accessible, friendly and fun. For this, we conceptualized 'Finlatics' and launched it as a foremost platform that helps users experience equity markets.
Due to the accelerated nature of our platform and impact, it can have on lives, Finlatics is one of the companies selected for incubation at the prestigious Atal Incubation Centre - NMIMS, supported by Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog & Government of India. We're also a recognized Start-Up' by Department for Promotion of Industry & Internal Trade, Government of India.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Manage the database
2. Run existing analytical models on platform-generated data
3. Convert output of data models into an interpretable format
4. Work with the business development vertical to enhance and ease data interpretation based on customer requirements
5. Work with campaign & outreach vertical to measure the effectiveness of various campaigns, contributing
6. towards resource planning
7. Research and develop new data models based on customer requirements & academic literature
8. Work with the product development vertical to design & maintain live data-generating events on the platform
9. Design live data-generating events to ensure maximum user participation, satisfaction & retention
10. Research and develop new data models based on customer requirements & academic literature
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: Data Analytics
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 4th Dec'18 and 3rd Jan'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.