About Fincrux Technologies:
We are a startup aimed at educating the layperson about the stock market and navigating its ups and downs.
Using a combination of proprietary techniques we have developed 'Finlatics', a product that helps users get familiar with complex financial markets. Our aim is to help India improve its equity participation rate from current levels of 2%.
Because of its immense potential, Fincrux was handpicked for the prestigious Atal Incubation Centre - NMIMS, supported by Atal Innovation Mission, under the aegis of NITI Aayog, Government of India.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Manage the database
2. Run existing analytical models on platform-generated data
3. Convert output of data models into an interpretable format
4. Work with the business development vertical to enhance and ease data interpretation based on customer requirements
5. Work with campaign & outreach vertical to measure the effectiveness of various campaigns, contributing
6. towards resource planning
7. Research and develop new data models based on customer requirements & academic literature
8. Work with the product development vertical to design & maintain live data-generating events on the platform
9. Design live data-generating events to ensure maximum user participation, satisfaction & retention
10. Research and develop new data models based on customer requirements & academic literature
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: Data Analytics
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 4th Dec'18 and 3rd Jan'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.