Godrej Consumer Products is a leading emerging markets company. As part of the 120-year young Godrej Group, we are fortunate to have a proud legacy built on the strong values of trust, integrity, and respect for others. At the same time, we are growing fast and have exciting ambitious aspirations.
Today, our Group enjoys the patronage of 1.1 billion consumers globally, across different businesses. In line with our 3 by 3 approach to international expansion at Godrej Consumer Products, we are building a presence in 3 emerging markets (Asia, Africa, Latin America) across 3 categories (home care, personal wash, hair care).
At the heart of all of this, is our talented team. We take much pride in fostering an inspiring workplace, with an agile and high-performance culture. We are also deeply committed to recognizing and valuing diversity across our teams.
1. Prepare monthly MIS of cash flow analysis of GCPL India and its subsidiary companies
2. Prepare working files for disclosure requirements for consolidation of the financial statement
3. Corporate tax/transfer pricing
4. Assistance in preparation of India Addendum to the master file
5. Assistance in preparation of TP documents GCPL group entities
6. Assistance in preparing computation of total Income and Master file in form 3CEAA for GCPL India, return of income
7. Tax holiday workings & minimum alternate tax ( MAT') impairment testing and forecast
8. Transfer pricing compliance for inter-company transactions