SME MaXX is a customer focussed e-commerce company designed to provide solutions to the most common challenges faced by small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs). It serves as a success maximizing partner and a one-stop shop for SMEs to sustain and grow their business. We also work with some of the largest MNCs and Indian companies to help them reach the 50 million strong SME community in India. Our key areas of operations include e-commerce, education, business consulting, networking, and procurement.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include a few of the following activities:
1. Develop detailed marketing plans and marketing materials including investor presentations, due diligence materials, etc.
2. Draft and/or review RFPs, DDQs and other marketing fulfillment materials
3. Enhance its fundraising process through the introduction of new tools, strategies, and information
4. Work on prospect generation
5. Monitor market trends related to fundraising and investment activity
6. Provide support on all aspects of investor relations from marketing, fundraising, PPM preparation, presentations, diligence etc.
7. Prepare investor profiles, performance reports, agendas, bios and any additional briefing documentation required in advance of investor meetings
8. Attend events, network and build relationships with potential investors
9. Follow investor interest through to them making an investment
10. Develop systems to manage the investor network
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: Accounting and Financial Modeling
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 11th Feb'19 and 13th Mar'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.