About ONE Business Consulting Group Private Limited (https://careers.onebcg.com/):
ONE BCG - ONE Business Consulting Group is a global software consulting and IT services firm, founded in Sydney, Australia in 2000. We offer integrated business solutions that enable clients to optimize their business with greater efficiency and increased responsiveness.
Since the outset, ONE BCG has expanded across the globe with presence in Australia, Botswana, India, UK, and the US. On every continent, our promise is to always deliver. Whether we are serving enterprise level businesses or start-ups taking their ideas to launch, our team delivers on-time results. We have extensive experience in the financial services and healthcare industries with a portfolio of products capable of meeting the niche demands of clients. Whether we are optimizing the work of UK's stockbrokers or connecting cancer patients with the proper care in Botswana, our work always focuses on efficiency and integrity.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handle the daily general ledger accounting and reconciliation, financial reporting, and required analysis
2. Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
3. Prepare financial reports, charts, tables, and other exhibits as required
4. Prepare various reports and financial statements
5. Enter accounting records to show expenditures and receipts; this includes entering data into the general
6. Work on the ledger, trial balance, accounts payables and refunds accurately and efficiently
7. Participate in internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls
8. Assist in monthly account reconciliations and other accounting support responsibilities
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 14th Mar'19 and 13th Apr'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.