Protiviti is a global consulting firm that helps companies solve problems in finance, technology, operations, governance, risk and internal audit. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, we have served more than 35% of Fortune 1000 and Global 500 companies. We also work with smaller, growing companies, including those looking to go public, as well as with government agencies. Protiviti is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE: RHI). Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is a member of the S&P 500 index.
The India member firm of Protiviti, PI Advisory Private Limited, is a leading provider of business consulting, internal audit, risk management, technology, and transaction services. We undertake projects in the areas of internal audit, risk consulting, business improvement, IT consulting, and forensics.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Convert foreign language contract into English by using the translation tool.
2. Review the contracts highlighted as outliers for all local markets based on inputs from the smart analytics approach and other controls documented as part of testing
3. Review to be conducted based on the testing methodology drafted for IFRS 16 to test if the data has been entered in the system basis adequate judgments taken as per IFRS 16
4. Maintain the documentation and submit the testing steps and evidence as per the control requirements which will be submitted to statutory auditors as a part of management testing
5. Conduct effective coordination with the local markets, Group reporting team, functional team, and controls team
6. Highlight the failures to the local market and ensuring corrective actions from the local markets
# of Internships available: 4
Skill(s) required: MS-Office and Accounting
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 8th Feb'19 and 10th Mar'19
are available for duration of 3 months
are from Pune and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests