SME MaXX is a customer focussed e-commerce company designed to provide solutions to the most common challenges faced by small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs). It serves as a success maximizing partner and a one-stop shop for SMEs to sustain and grow their business. We also work with some of the largest MNCs and Indian companies to help them reach the 50 million strong SME community in India. Our key areas of operations include e-commerce, education, business consulting, networking, and procurement.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working on real fundraising projects, interacting with VC and PE firms, and understanding the world of investment banking
2. Developing detailed financial plans and pitching materials including investor presentations, business projections, due diligence materials, etc.
3. Working with senior management in identifying the right investors based on business profiles
4. Enhancing its fundraising process through the introduction of new tools, strategies, and information
5. Monitoring market trends related to fundraising and investment activity
6. Preparing investor profiles, bios, and any additional briefing documentation required in advance of investor meetings
7. Attending events, network, and build relationships with potential investors
8. Supporting senior management in following investor interest through to them making an investment
9. Working on systems to manage the investor network
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: Accounting and Financial Modeling
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 13th May'19 and 12th Jun'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Candidates who are pursuing their MBA (Finance), CAs, and CFAs shall apply
- Someone who is looking to build a career in investment banking, private equity, and venture capital funds or in a corporate fundraising role shall apply
Certificate, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.