IIFL (known as India Infoline Limited) offers a gamut of services including financing, wealth and asset management, broking, financial product distribution, investment banking, institutional equities, and realty and property advisory services through its various subsidiaries.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Analyze how working in capital markets can help
2. Analyze fundamentals & technicals aspects
3. Create financial awareness
4. Learn how investments work as growth propellers
5. Search the avenues in the capital market
6. Analyze the stocks, currency, commodities, mutual funds, insurance, and other financial instruments
# of jobs/internships available: 15
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 12th Feb'19 and 14th Mar'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.