AdmitKard is an IIT/IIM alumni led ed-tech platform which helps students to take a more informed decision while taking admissions for UG or PG courses abroad. It is currently helping Indian students who are looking for admissions abroad in various countries in various courses like MBA, B.Tech, BS, MS, etc.
We provide a platform where aspiring students who want to apply to foreign universities can connect with existing students who are already studying there. E.g. You can connect to an Indian student or an alumni of your college who is already studying abroad.
This way aspiring students can clarify their doubts regarding choice of universities, course, eligibility, lifestyle and others.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
2. Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
3. Maintain code integrity and organization
4. Work with graphic designers and convert designs to visual elements
5. Understand and implement security and data protection
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: MongoDB, Node.js and React Native
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 11th Feb'19 and 13th Mar'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Experienced with back-end programming languages like ExpressJS, NodeJS
- Proficient experience using MEAN Stack
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop shall be an added advantage
- Should have an understanding of server-side language and life cycle and Knowledge of code versioning tools like Git
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 6 to 10 Lac/annum), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.