Bizmarvel is a new startup (Switzerland based) aiming to establish one of the largest business community through providing a single platform where businesses can find new customers and opportunities, find appropriate products, services, and solutions, post offers & projects, connect, share and update relevant information among the business community.
About the work from home job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
Back-end technologies (Python, PHP, Ruby on Rails, Node.Js)
Database - PostgreSQL, Redis
2. Create back-end REST APIs (Spring MVC Java and Psql)
3. Work on developing complex startup ideas from scratch by writing well designed, error free and efficient code without compromising on scalability and performance
4. Follow best practice software development process and maintain good documentation
5. Create APIs for Mobile app development
6. Cloud Deployment (AWS, Heroku, Firebase, Digital Ocean etc..)
7. Prepare testing documentation and perform UI testing to meet the requirements
8. Create modern and responsive UI for the web
You will gain good exposure and have an opportunity to be part of developing several international startups.
# of jobs/internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: Ruby on Rails, Python (Learn Python), AngularJS, Node.js, REST API and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 8th Mar'19 and 12th Apr'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.