At Teach For India, we believe the problem of educational inequity is vast and complex, thus it is essential for us to understand the overall ecosystem. We design our organization in a way to address these issues as well as monitor the impact that we are creating. The strategy & learning team's agenda is to enable Teach For India to deliver on its goals effectively in phase 3 by ensuring purposeful and tight strategy execution and learning. This requires a range of efforts aimed at supporting teams by designing strategy, creating goals and metrics, learning from our journey over the last seven years, designing, monitoring, & learning frameworks towards efficient, accurate, informed, and timely decision-making by TFI's leadership team and individual staff. As a part of the commitment to donors and our collective mission, the team also supports ongoing studies of impact, reach, and effectiveness among key stakeholders including principals, fellows, and students.
1. In-depth research and scoping of potential donors
2. Leading research projects on various spheres connected to Development - researching creative new avenues of fundraising.
3. Assist with preparing and copy editing of funding proposals and donor reports.
4. Provide donor relationship stewardship support to the larger team.
5. Assist the team with regular operational and organizational functions.
6. This is also an opportunity for the intern to gain valuable organizational exposure and experience and as such, the Development Team is happy to support the candidate's specific areas of interest in work as far as we can
Knowledge and Technical Skills:
Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 29th Nov'18 and 29th Dec'18