Arvind Lifestyle Brands Limited owns and operates apparel retail stores in India. The company owns value retail chain Megamart and a slew of international and local brands, such as Gant, GAP, Nautica, Calvin Klein, Arrow, Hanes, Izod, US Polo, Elle, ED Hardy, Bay Island, and Flying Machine, etc.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Support the CEO and various stakeholders in terms of travel arrangements
2. Draft and edit communication pieces
3. Work closely with the Accounts department to coordinate & ensure payment of all reimbursement
4. Schedule in-house and external meetings
5. Manage and order office supplies
6. Support the business in any other activity as required
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 27th Apr'18 and 27th May'18
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.