Osumare is Pune's leading software development and digital marketing company, having more than 200 clients across the world. Our mission is to work on ideas, analyze them, shape them into perfection through our mantra 'converge, collaborate & change'. It's nothing but converging on a common platform to present the ideas, shaping them by collaborating while changing our overall outlook for the better.
Every idea planted and grown-up helps build our vision of an emancipated future. These values fall in line with the eternal message given by the great Swami Vivekananda, 'arise, stand & awake and stop not till you attend the goals!' Words like motivation, single-minded devotion, skill-development, right attitude & consistency with regards to hard work are our best friends.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google Ad-Words, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients
2. Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics
3. Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists
4. Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
5. Assist in the management of display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms
6. Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
7. Support the generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
8. Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
9. Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
10. Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
11. Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 29th Jan'19 and 28th Feb'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Should work on team communication and project management
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 2 Lac/annum).