We are a team curating brand growth. We are driven by practicing excellence across all we do in content, brand building, marketing technology, digital marketing, advertising, design, business consulting, web design, UI/UX, brand management, and more. We consult leading brands as well as startups in achieving desired effectiveness and efficiency across work streams of business, design, and technology.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Design/Work on product packaging
2. Prepare artworks for product packaging
3. Prepare images for social media
4. Work on website design in Photoshop
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW and Adobe Illustrator
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 12th Feb'19 and 14th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- A holistic approach to work
- Curious, imaginative, creative with an exceptional sense of aesthetics and strong design fundamentals
- A grip on Adobe Creative Cloud Suite software like Photoshop, Illustrator and Corel Draw
- Good communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with other graphic designer, web designer/web developer
Certificate, Job offer, Informal dress code.