SoluLab is a software consulting firm, specifically focused on mobile apps development plus complex web portals development. We have very exciting and challenging problems to solve for our clients.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Present the user-interface visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find
2. Prepare work by gathering information and materials
3. Generate clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end
4. Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience
5. Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers in order to create simple, easy-to-use software
6. Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging
7. Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the visual design field
This internship will come with a pre-placement offer. If you are selected for the internship than we expect you to join us for full time after completion of your internship.
# of Internships available: 4
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 19th Feb'19 and 21st Mar'19
are available for duration of 5 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Should have solid skills and experience in Photoshop or mobile apps design
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 3 Lac/annum), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.