About SPRAT - Society For Promoting Rationality (http://www.sprat.in/):
A national award-winning NGO, SPRAT is committed to promoting rationality and scientific temper, inter-faith harmony, and justice, at large. In our immediate surroundings, we also work to promote adult literacy and empowerment of the impoverished. Blending professionalism with compassion, we work with complete transparency, using contemporary HR and ICT.
We place foremost stress on our manpower, on the quality and the capabilities of our people - professionals, interns, and volunteers. We try to ensure that everybody gets ample opportunity to contribute to their preferred areas and grow. SPRAT is also building a 13kSY residential campus for integrated, digitally powered social services, and a PG academy for public administration and advocacy.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Designing and making social message posters, banners, and hoardings using CorelDRAW, Illustrator, MS Publisher or other such software
2. Scripting, shooting, and editing videos on a range of social issues and preparing bio-pics of achievers of Gujarat
3. Developing brochures, catalogs, leaflets, banners, stationery, branding, communication design in general.
4. Making presentations, shows, animations on various social issues
5. Creating web pages, social media and digital marketing material, posts for Facebook pages, and other promotional material
What would the intern learn through this internship?
Other than developing a thorough understanding of grapic design and development, the intern will get practical experience in industry-needed skills, participate in social work, documentation, content writing, and other production related activities. They will also get an opportunity to participate in edutaining activities like astronomy/star-gazing workshops, trekking, bird-watching, knowledge meetings, debates, discussions, and so on.
# of Internships available: 3
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator and MS-Word
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 31st Mar'19 and 5th May'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Undergraduates/Graduates in any discipline but with proven skills in drawing/sketching/design and development/whiteboard animation/HTML pages are eligible
- Candidates with multi-dimensional interests, good English, prior internship experience, or a degree of volunteerism would be preferred
The selected candidates may be offered a full-time job opportunity after the internship. Similarly, you are also welcome to opt for alternate internships in various management and communication areas.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.