elspectra is a techno-functional creative agency for sales engineering and marketing. We deliver content, analyses, stories, and frameworks for IT and B2B firms to articulate and present their offerings vividly with depth, clarity, and impact. Equipped with context & channel specific artifacts, our clients can convince different buyer roles faster by appealing to their emotion & logic, and by relating to their business & technology needs.
We offer strategy and positioning, scenario & use case analysis, content & artifacts development, consulting and coaching, and continuous stories production.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Think creatively and help develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
2. Co-ordinate and manage to work with other writers and graphic designers
3. Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
4. Develop concepts, graphics, and layouts for illustrations of products, services, points-of-view, etc.
5. Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including info-graphics
6. Work as part of a team with copywriters, analysts, and marketing specialists
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and MS-PowerPoint
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 12th Feb'19 and 14th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Candidates having a prior work experience (of minimum 1 year) in graphic designing would be preferred
- Should possess creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Should demonstrate excellent collaboration skills, and the ability to work with people with diverse skills
- Should be driven by nature, with determination to find a solution
- Should be able to welcome continual feedback as a means of improvement
- Should have a sharp eye for layout design and awareness of design trends
- Should have good attention to detail
Certificate, Job offer.