Established in 2018, SocioNetic has offices located in Mumbai and Bangalore. We are an online marketing and research team who will boost your business by catering to your digital media needs. We deliver web designs, online marketing strategies, email marketing, tailor-made media solutions, SEO and much more for you and your business.
Our ambition is to ensure unparalleled ease of access in the social marketing realm for every company - be it a startup or an established business. SocioNetic exists to redefine and reshape marketing strategies via social media. We target the weak links of your enterprise and act as enablers to it's modification and strengthening. We transform the brand image and media presence of your company online and give you the best marketable image to promote your services thus, converting it to increased sales.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Communicate with clients to determine the scope of a project
2. Determine the message the design should portray
3. Create images that identify a product or convey a message
4. Develop graphics for social media, branding, logos, and websites
5. Select colors, images, text style, and layout
6. Present the design to clients
7. Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
8. Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
9. Meet deadlines
10. Create visually attractive graphics for social media and branding
11. Work with the web developer on the website
12. Understand client needs and deliver accordingly
13. Maintain all the collaterals on the drive
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW and Adobe Illustrator
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 12th Feb'19 and 14th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Bangalore, Bangalore
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation.