We are storytellers for all that's digital. Whether its digital marketing or social media marketing, whether its social advertising or search engine marketing, we even build end to end software products such as websites, mobile apps, customized software, etc. to help startups, ideas, struggling brands or companies, new brands or companies.
Our services encompass a wide range of digital solutions like branding, social media marketing, online advertising, graphic design, content marketing, software development, app & web development, user interface & experience design, online research.
We have some amazing & exciting projects for young audiences to work on. Our team is full of passionate hustlers executing at a high speed. Looking forward to having more excited & proactive individuals onboard.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
2. Understand product specifications and user psychology
3. Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
4. Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
5. Create personas through user research and data
6. Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, accessibility)
7. Work on UI to implement attractive designs
8. Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
9. Work with Sketch, Figma, and Zeplin, or Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
10. Run end to end execution
What would intern learn in this internship?
You get an opportunity to work on high impact, custom development projects with people who are experienced in providing high-end solutions to some of the big national and international brands.
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Wireframing, UI & UX Design and Rapid Prototyping
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 11th Jan'19 and 10th Feb'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code.