Absolutdata is a global leader in applying analytics to drive sales and increase profits for its customers. Absolutdata has built strong expertise and traction with Fortune 1000 companies across 40 countries. Absolutdata's on-demand analytics solutions empower forward-looking organizations to reach new heights of business performance by turning data into actionable insights. Absolutdata provides the big-data experience, analytic expertise, consulting acumen and domain knowledge necessary to make data-driven problem solutions more powerful. It's analytics-as-a-service solutions enable clients to enhance customer loyalty, target new markets, accelerate revenue cycles and improve the performance of their most critical business areas including marketing, operations, procurement and HR - all leading to increased growth, profitability and shareholder value.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working closely with the marketing, branding, and operations team to design company collaterals, company branding, web banners, and social media posts, etc.
2. Conceptualizing and designing with guidance
3. Coming up with illustrations
4. Working within stringent deadlines
5. Understanding and working according to the project objective and design requirement
6. Managing the design, copy, and reality checking of projects
7. Planning creative visual design concept by studying information and materials from multiple stakeholders
8. Illustrating concept by designing rough layout depicting visual arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: MS-PowerPoint
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 11th Jan'19 and 15th Feb'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 4 Lac/annum), 5 days a week.