Internshala is a dot com business with the heart of dot org.
We are a technology company on a mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure through internships and online trainings. Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career. A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree. A world where you do not have to wait till 21 to taste your first work experience (and get a rude shock that it is nothing like you had imagine it to be). A world where you graduate fully assured, fully confident, and fully prepared to stake claim on your place in the world.
At Internshala, we are making this dream a reality, join us!
About the Internship:
Before we tell you more about this position, here's a set of Yes/No questions for you to answer:
1) Did you ever think of starting a I hate Comic Sans' club?
2) Do your friends bribe you to beautify' their PPTs in order to impress their bosses/teachers and to make fancy greeting cards' to impress their dates?
3) Have you had an urge to paint a wall but ended up painting a canvas?
4) Do you have a borderline OCD when it comes to using the right colour palette and alignment?
5) Is minimalism' your mantra (apart from JOMO or YOLO of course!)?
If most of your answers are yes', then we have an exciting opportunity for you in our Graphic Design team. Internshala is on a mission to help every student in the country have a better chance to discover their potential and build their dream careers.
You are the one if
1) you have an impeccable design sense
2) oodles of creativity
3) great attention to details
4) eagerness to learn and a tinge of humour
What will you do?
1) Design marketing materials (banners, posters, etc)
2) Conceptualise and design creatives for social media campaigns
3) A bit of web design (mockups, layouts, etc)
4) Occasionally, create graffiti on the walls
5) And most importantly, have fun :)
P.S: Prior formal knowledge of typography and colour theory would help (but is not mandatory).
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 1st Feb'19 and 3rd Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
For outstation candidates, we provide 7 days PG accommodation and also reimbursement of AC-3 tier train fare for relocation.
Certificate, Job offer, 5 days a week.