OYO Rooms is India's largest branded network of hotels founded by Ritesh Agarwal, India's first graduate of the Thiel Fellowship, a program started by PayPal founder, Peter Thiel. OYO Rooms currently operates in over 160 locations including Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Goa, Chennai and Kolkata in India and Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia. Our presence includes major metros, regional hubs, top leisure destinations, as well as pilgrimage towns.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Developing design briefs that suit the client's purpose
2. Using innovation to redefine a design brief within time and cost constraints
3. Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers
4. Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD), and keeping up to date with emerging technologies like Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and After Effects
5. Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
6. Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print
commissioning illustrators and photographers
7. Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers, and marketing specialists
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Creative Writing, Adobe Indesign, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 14th May'19 and 13th Jun'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Informal dress code.