Cactus Communications is a leading provider of communication solutions including academic and scientific editing, medical communications, publication support services, English-language workshops, transcription, and translation. Our company's mission is to enable growth through effective communication. We offer services to two key client segments worldwide: academia (researchers, scholarly journals, and publishers, universities, and academic societies), and pharmaceutical and device companies.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Ensure the artwork and figures in the research manuscripts submitted by clients are in compliance with the relevant journal guidelines
2. Work according to the compliance deadline on individual tasks
3. Develop domain knowledge in the medical and life science fields with an emphasis on academic publication
4. Consistently exceed monthly productivity targets
5. Work on Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
# of Internships available: 5
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW and Adobe Illustrator
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 8th Feb'19 and 10th Mar'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.