About Clofactory Apparels Private Limited:
Clofactory was started in an attempt to personalise men's shirts. It stands to deliver a seamless shirting experience, with premium fabrics and unparalleled fits.
Everyone has a different body shape and deserves bespoke clothing. Now, no one has to settle for one of the standard sizes!
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Advise on strategies to reach a particular audience
2.Determine the message the design should portray
3.Create images that identify a product or convey a message
4.Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
5. Select colours, images, text style, and layout
6. Present the design to the management
7. Incorporate changes recommended by the management into the final design
8. Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver and Adobe Indesign
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 7th Jan'19 and 6th Feb'19
are available for duration of 1 month
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.