Vidooly is a cross-platform video analytics & marketing company that provides tools for online video content creators, multichannel networks, and digital video focused brands & agencies. It helps them grow and optimize their online video business organically through actionable data intelligence.
Vidooly was launched in November 2014 and currently, more than 10,000 online video creators, 30 multi-channel networks, and 20 brands/agencies use its dashboard to grow their video views and enhance their audience engagement. Some of our popular customers include OML, Videogyan, History TV India, TVF Qtiyapa, Times Music, and many more. Vidooly is funded and backed by Bessemer Venture Partners (investors of Yelp, Skype, LinkedIn, etc.). It is the only online video analytics company in India.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Creating video assets that maintain brand integrity and elevate the brand internally and externally
2. Creating motion graphics across a variety of platforms
3. Assisting in enhancing the visual brand standards and being responsible for guiding tone, manner, and personality of all brand marketing and communication materials
4. Maintaining consistency with brand guidelines
5. Working on Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, etc.
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 7th Sep'18 and 12th Oct'18
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.