We are a full-service communication agency having a strong expertise in the area of designing, digital marketing, brand communication and creative writing. Having a strong foothold in these areas, we provide you with services which help you reach your goals. Our team comprises of people that have the Orca values in them which makes them stand out from the rest of the competitors.
About the Internship:
- Responsible for producing original, creative designs
- Work closely with copywriters, Sr.graphic designer and the client
- With a knack for translating a creative brief into a work of art
- Effectively coordinating with the client servicing team to understand the client's requirement and translate them into innovative designs.
- Work on the graphic/visual development of communication requirements
- Ability to think creatively and provide marketable solutions in conceiving, developing, and producing tactics.
- To work on all forms of advertising communication
- Participate in client meetings to understand client requirements and advise them with creative ideas
- Work on all design software: Photoshop, Coreldraw, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Indesign and Adobe After Effects
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 2nd Jan'19 and 1st Feb'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 6 Lac/annum), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.