Orange Octopus is an after-school activity centre for kids aged between 2 to 16 years comprising of activities to boost every facet of child's overall development. The activities range from dance, sports, yoga, photography, speech and drama, robotics, brain development, foreign languages, music, storytelling, etc. We hold the vision to pioneer the concept of bringing the best to the kids with our fulfilled & unique programme. This centre is one of its kinds with a well done up outdoor area for sports activities along with multi indoor activities being conducted parallelly. The centre is spread on 2200 square yards of sprawling green area and is leveraging on its prime location. Out of 2200 square yards, 1500 square yards is the outdoor area. Our target customers are primarily from Sainik Farms which is the address of business community in South Delhi and houses 3000 families and in turn hold tremendous potential.
About part time job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Managing the social media
2. Designing flyers, brochures, banners for the various programs and summer camp
3. Collaborating with the content providers to create the vision, conceive designs and consistently meet deadlines and requirements
4. Designing graphics for websites
# of jobs/internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, MS-Word and MS-Excel (Learn MS-Excel)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the part time job/internship
can start the part time job/internship between 11th Apr'19 and 11th May'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Candidates with proficiency in designing tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash or other video editing software would be an added advantage
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.