We build premium software for our partners aiming to change lives. Our mission is to build technology that people would use, enjoy, and cherish. We help businesses of all kinds to grow and reach their goals through the adoption of bold and cutting edge technologies and ideas.
We develop solutions in the field of serverless architecture style projects, virtual reality, augmented reality, machine learning/deep learning, cryptography, blockchain, conversational UI and artificial intelligence applications. We work on the best available technologies and challenge ourselves to explore new technologies every day.
About the work from home job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Creating engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media
2. Studying design briefs and determine requirements
3. Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements and by studying, researching information, & materials on the products we are developing
4. Creating images and layouts using design software to deliver designs, layouts, mockups, wireframes, etc.
5. Preparing rough drafts and presenting ideas
6. Developing illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
7. Using the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphics
8. Working with other team members to produce the final design
9. Testing graphics across various media
10. Amending the designs after feedback from the team
11. Ensuring that the final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
12. Researching efforts to develop and nurture the product ideas and conceptualize it
13. Maintaining documentation on why and how you took the design decisions for quick & easy handover at the end of your internship
# of jobs/internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite, User Interface (UI) Development and UI & UX Design
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 15th Mar'19 and 14th Apr'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Candidates having a degree in design, fine arts or related field would be an added advantage
- Candidates having a proven graphic designing experience would be preferred
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InVision, Marvel App, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.