Class Connect is a free social-utility app for college students. It provides an interface to manage schedule and let users to simply identify the status of classes for the whole week. Students will get instant notification if any class is canceled or rescheduled. They can set a reminder to never miss any class. Share & download notes which will be classified on the basis of the subject, all stored in the cloud and can be downloaded with any device.
1. Create interactive and fun graphics for web pages, mobile applications, print ads, flyers, email newsletters, and social media accounts
2. Assist with the creation and implementation of social media marketing visual strategy
3. Brainstorm new ideas and concepts and develop an interactive design
Only those candidates can apply who are:
1. Available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 16th Nov'18 and 16th Dec'18
3. Available for duration of 2 months
4. Have relevant skills and interests
# of jobs/internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign and Adobe After Effects
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 17th Dec'18 and 16th Jan'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.
Applications are closed for this internship. Click here to browse more internships.