ElectWise is a reputed fast growing organization that enables voters to elect candidates wisely, provide a level playing field for all candidates (including independents), support organizations (election commissions, NGOs, media, operational institutes, interest groups including research & academia) in conducting effective elections, support, and contribute to democracy empowerment. ElectWise is backed up by a team of professionals from UK and is aimed at leveraging technology to create a better democracy.
About the work from home job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Take requirements from the Team to determine the scope of creative visuals
2. Determine the message the design should portray
3. Create images that identify a product or convey a message
4. Develop graphics for campaign posters, logos, and web content
5. Select colors, images, text style, and layout
6. Present the design to media team
7. Review designs for errors before publishing
What would intern learn in this internship?
Apart from developing a thorough understanding of designing graphics, the selected interns will have an opportunity to learn how to target messages based on market segments, creating content for effective campaigns, and collaborating with technical teams for reaching mass audience.
# of jobs/internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW and Adobe Dreamweaver
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 8th Jan'19 and 7th Feb'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours.