About THINK ACT RISE FOUNDATION (https://tarf.in):
THINK ACT RISE FOUNDATION is an organization which was founded by a group of students pursuing their undergraduate studies from Delhi University in 2014. Over the years the organization was joined by some of the most empathetic, committed and skilled professionals to build a multidisciplinary team, which continues to grow. The main objective initially was to give platforms and nurture unique ideas and innovative thinking.
The organization promoted, talents, creativity and ideas and in the process provided vocational skill sets and better employment opportunities and quality of life. However, the journey has progressed, we have learned that it will take something more than just skill building' to walk towards inclusive and sustainable development. We have learned that our vision and intent is so much more than creating a skill development platform. The organization dug deep into the well of the society and started working for a stronger niche.
About the work from home job/internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
2. Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs, and other components necessary for a website design
3. Consult with the team to create cohesive designs that reflect our cultures and goals
# of jobs/internships available: 5
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for the work from home job/internship
can start the work from home job/internship between 15th Mar'19 and 14th Apr'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Ability to stay updated with industry-leading software and technologies (design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.)
- Proficiency in all aspects of design
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
- Portfolio of published articles if any/writing samples
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
If your diary has sketches more than notes and you have a flair towards ideation of design, we are keen to bring you on board. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation.