elspectra is a techno-functional creative agency for sales engineering and marketing. We deliver content, analysis, stories, and frameworks for IT and B2B firms to articulate and present their offerings vividly with depth, clarity, and impact. Equipped with context & channel specific artifacts, our clients can convince different buyer roles faster by appealing to their emotion & logic, and by relating to their business & technology needs.
We offer strategy and positioning, scenario & use case analysis, content & artifacts development, consulting and coaching, and continuous stories production.
About the Internship:
We are looking for a content development lead with a mix of hands-on skills in graphics design and content development. You will work on a variety of products, including marketing & sales brochures, e-books, product IPs, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity documents etc.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Think creatively and help develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
2. Co-ordination and management working with writers and graphics designers
3. Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
4. Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for illustrations of products, services, points-of-view, etc.
5. Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including info-graphics
6. Work as part of a team with copywriters, analysts and marketing specialists
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and MS-PowerPoint
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 22nd Feb'19 and 24th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Should possess a creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Should be able to demonstrate excellent collaboration skills, and the ability to work with people with diverse skills and backgrounds
- Should have a sharp eye for layout design and awareness of design trends
Based on your performance, you may be considered for a full-time employment with Elspectra
Remuneration is negotiable for candidates with relevant experience
Certificate, Job offer.