AerxLabs is a startup with interests in design & development of next gen flight simulation, aviation, & automotive technologies. AerxLabs is aggressively pursuing cutting edge innovations that are at the forefront of technology.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Design, plan, document and develop new hardware products from initial requirements through prototypes to production ready
2. Maintain existing designs and develop new variants of existing products to add new features, deal with component end-of-life, etc.
3. Work collaboratively and diligently with your fellow hardware team members, product management, software engineering, and manufacturing to produce reliable, standards compliant, world-class products
4. Monitor and reporting of progress of development to immediate supervisor and development team
5. Work closely with technical leads and product managers to meet deliverables and contribute to the data-driven development
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: ARM Microcontroller, PCB Design, OrCAD, EAGLE and Allegro Software
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 13th Feb'19 and 20th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.