DraftCraft International is a global think tank focusing on law and policy, international relations, human rights and freedom, security, environment, development, indigenous rights, and culture. The think tank documents facts, conducts research, enhances legal processes, educates the masses and engages with state entities and civil society across borders.
About the Internship:
The internship is offered by DraftCraft International's Institute of History and Heritage Management.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assisting in DraftCraft's key heritage projects
2. Gathering news and information and writing reports
3. Conducting field visits as and when required
4. Assisting in organizational activities
5. Coordinating and hosting talks, events, and conferences
1. Letter of completion of the internship is conditional to the fulfillment of terms.
2. Candidates who are students of history, sociology, heritage studies, arts, social work, literature, and architecture would be preferred.
# of Internships available: 7
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 13th May'19 and 12th Jun'19
are available for duration of 1 month
have relevant skills and interests
Informal dress code.