We are a team of restless motivated individuals who believe in a common goal and use spirited attitude into digital solutions. We provide engaging digital solutions that inspire you and makes you think. We love innovating and we love working with codes and experiment with it. Seeing it work fascinates us and motivates us to work harder, smarter, and better! We love what we do, that is what motivates us and is our driving force. clients love working with us and we love ideas which transform into something magical! We are curious people, we love doing things differently and frame an approach which stands out and makes people speechless!
1. Assist in designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
2. Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
3. Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
4. Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges, etc.
5. Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
6. Screen candidates' resumes and job applications
7. Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
8. Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
9. Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
10. Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
11. Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
12. Promote the company's reputation as the best place to work
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 10th Oct'18 and 14th Nov'18