About SPRAT - Society For Promoting Rationality (http://www.sprat.in/):
A national award-winning NGO, SPRAT is committed to promoting rationality and scientific temper, inter-faith harmony, and justice, at large. In our immediate surroundings, we also work to promote adult literacy and empowerment of the impoverished. Blending professionalism with compassion, we work with complete transparency, using contemporary HR and ICT.
We place foremost stress on our manpower, on the quality and the capabilities of our people - professionals, interns, and volunteers. We try to ensure that everybody gets ample opportunity to contribute to their preferred areas and grow. SPRAT is also building a 13kSY residential campus for integrated, digitally powered social services, and a PG academy for public administration and advocacy.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on fundraising and CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) mobilization
2. Manage and monitor SPRAT's digital activities and reputation and generate leads for potential collaborations and sponsors
3. Assist in the end-to-end recruitment process for professionals, interns, and volunteers
4. Launch campaigns for enlisting volunteers in campuses and corporates
5. Handle user/operational manuals, policy documentation, and correspondence templates
6. Popularize SPRAT's science and technology workshops and seminars, adult literacy programmes, environment-friendly recreation facilities, online resources, and higher-learning institutions
# of Internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 31st Oct'18 and 30th Nov'18
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
If you are a person who is not living in Ahmedabad and are applying for an internship, you'll be provided with boarding and lodging in fully furnished bungalows on a sharing basis. If you are someone who is a resident of Ahmedabad and are selected for the internship, you'll be provided with conveyance cost and food. The above-mentioned stipend is inclusive of the facilities we provide.
Certificate, Job offer, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.