About SPRAT - Society For Promoting Rationality (http://www.sprat.in/):
A national award-winning NGO, SPRAT is committed to promoting rationality and scientific temper, inter-faith harmony, and justice, at large. In our immediate surroundings, we also work to promote adult literacy and empowerment of the impoverished. Blending professionalism with compassion, we work with complete transparency, using contemporary HR and ICT.
We place foremost stress on our manpower, on the quality and the capabilities of our people - professionals, interns, and volunteers. We try to ensure that everybody gets ample opportunity to contribute to their preferred areas and grow. SPRAT is also building a 13kSY residential campus for integrated, digitally powered social services, and a PG academy for public administration and advocacy.
About the Internship:
Some of the following:
1. Assist in the end-to-end recruitment process for professionals, interns, and volunteers
2. Launch campaigns for enlisting volunteers in campuses and corporates
3. Handle user/operational manuals, policy documentation, and correspondence templates
4. Work on popularizing SPRAT's science and nature workshops and seminars, adult literacy programs, environment-friendly recreation facilities, online resources, and higher-learning institutions
5. Work on fundraising and CSR (corporate social responsibility) mobilization
6. Manage, promote, and monitor SPRAT's digital platforms and generate leads for potential collaborations and sponsors
What does the intern stand to gain?
1. This provides unique exposure to HR in its totality. Additionally, you will be exposed to other relevant management areas.
2. You will also lean the usage of the latest in intranet and cloud technologies.
# of Internships available: 3
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 11th May'19 and 10th Jun'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Outstation interns are provided with:-
- Co-ed accommodation in a fully furnished flat-turned-hostel located minutes away from our head office.
- Nutritious meals
- Local transport and basic recreation costs are borne by SPRAT
- Edutaining activities like astronomy workshops, trekking, camping, watching educational scientific films, weekly knowledge meetings, debates and discussions arranged by SPRAT will further enrich their experience.
Stipend does not apply to interns availing the above. However, interns arranging their own boarding and lodging will be paid a stipend to reimburse their essential expenses.
2. Jobs earning up to 1.5 lakh PA starting are available for you to grab at the end of this Internship.
Please note that SPRAT's internship is not holiday tourism, nor 10-6 mundane professionalism. It is more like 24x7 Ashram-like living, all the time involving learning, sharing, caring. You are expected to work hard, systematically, with humility, passion, and confidence, but with the fullest liberty to question and learn. While productivity is emphasized learning and working are made great fun and lively.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 2 Lac/annum), Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.