MiStay is an online hotel booking platform that allows booking hotel rooms by a pack of hours and flexible check-in/check-out times. We are changing the rules of hospitality to make travel flexible and fair to travellers.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Source candidates for different roles based on the requirements through various channels, screen, and shortlist the candidates based on required skill-sets
2. Conduct preliminary interview and set-up interviews with shortlisted candidates, and assist in onboarding of new team members
3. Take initiatives to drive employee engagement, productivity, and work with management in devising the employee development plan and take ownership of driving employees' happiness in the company
4. Develop the required employee-related policies in coordination with the founders
5. Manage office vendors such as cook, housekeeping staff, etc.
6. Manage the day-to-day purchases for office supply, kitchen, etc.
7. Procure and keep track of the office inventory such as phone, laptop, sim cards, etc.; coordinate with accounts team to ensure the regular bills are paid and assist in bookkeeping
8. Create and conceptualize new HR processes and interventions to help make strategic changes in the function
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 19th Mar'19 and 18th Apr'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.