Started in 2011, Trace Next is a fast growing HR consulting firm started by professionals with two decades of industry experience MBA from IIM-A. With specific industry focus in IT, ITES and E-commerce we are supporting top-notch MNCs in both services and products domain
Be it volume hiring PAN India or niche directorial roles, Trace Next has consistently set performance records for best conversion ratio, reduced time to hire and lower cost of hiring. We are a professional, sincere and energetic firm with a result-oriented approach. The average age of the team is just about 30, making us young enough to be enthusiastic and at the same time, mature enough to deliver quality results.
We have a nice blend of experience of working in the industry as well as in recruitment support service. This has helped us develop an understanding of the skills required, as well as that intangible', that only comes with being an industry insider.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handling end to end recruitment cycle for the various clients involving IT and non-IT requirements ranging from entry to VP level
2. Sourcing resumes from various sources like referrals, job portals, ads and social networking
3. Initial screening, salary negotiation and closing
4. Handling initial round of HR telephonic interview in order to judge the candidate's suitability, attitude, academic & professional qualification, experience, communication skills etc., before forwarding it to the client
5. Getting engaged in client meetings to understand the skills required and role of the resource on the project
6. Playing a mediator role in negotiation between clients and candidates in order to keep both party profit and satisfaction
7. Taking overall ownership of screening & securing of CVs and identifying the candidates who match the requirements
8. Initial screening of candidates through direct and telephonic interviews and grooming them
9. Obtaining feedback from the interviewers and analyse gaps, if any
10. Taking overall responsibility for fulfilling demands as per the project necessities of the business units & closing requirements within the specified cycle time
11. Competency in working towards tight deadlines to achieve the targets within the deadline
# of Internships available: 4
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 11th Feb'19 and 13th Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.