Treebo Hotels provides transparent online hotel booking experience to all its customers. It's India's #1 branded budget hotels with a presence in over 65+ cities (including the metro cities of Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Kolkata) and has more than 300+ hotels. At Treebo Hotels, you get quality stays, affordable rates, amazing offers, flexibilities such as book now pay later, instant hotel booking confirmations, 100% money back guarantee, free cancellations, and a 24x7 available guest delight team to answer booking or travel related queries. All these give our guests the freedom to book a hotel first and plan their travel next. With no compromise on quality, every Treebo booking comes along with three promises - clean and fresh rooms, assured essentials and 30 minutes service guarantee.
About the Internship:
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
2. Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
3. Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
4. Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
5. Communicate with public services when necessary
6. Conduct documentation to newly hired employees
1. MS Office expertise, especially Excel & Word
2. Basic knowledge of Labour laws
3. Basic knowledge of organizational skills
4. Strong communications skills (Mandatory)
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 10th Jan'18 and 9th Feb'18
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.