Volvo Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment, and marine and industrial engines. The Group also provides complete solutions for financing and service. The Volvo Group, which employs about 100,000 people, has production facilities in 18 countries and sells its products in more than 190 markets. The Volvo Group is a publicly-held company headquartered in Sweden.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Perform sourcing through various sourcing channels
2. Pre-screen candidates
3. Review candidate resumes and credentials to match skills, experience and knowledge against the requisition
4. Interview schedule
5. Provide recruitment back-end support for the recruitment function
6. Co-ordinate background checks with the background verification service provider
7. Co-ordinate pre-employment medical check with the service providers
8. Collate data & manage metrics, reporting, analytics
9. Manage employment Offer/contracts roll-outs
10. Coordinate travels and supports, new employee orientation & onboarding processes
11. Co-ordinate pre-joining candidate follow-up, invoice processing, new employee reimbursement claim processing, etc.
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 2nd May'19 and 1st Jun'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.