White Panda as a platform offers a convenient content creation process to digital agencies, brand-turned-publishers, SaaS companies, and e-commerce platforms without the need for micromanagement.
Being built with a model based on language, human resources, and marketing, the company works with thousands of content creators to power content marketing for hundreds of leading brands. Some of our notable clients include Radisson, Apollo, Axis Bank, PNB Housing, three of the top 10 marketing agencies in India, and so on. The venture is funded by highly successful entrepreneurs, Tier-1 investors, and IIT Gandhinagar and White Panda is also cash flow positive.
In the outset, the purpose of any content is to educate or entertain. We aim to have an impact on end consumers by elevating the quality of education/entertainment by partnering with 40 lakh businesses globally.
About the Internship:
The Intern would be responsible for overseeing the workflow operations at White Panda.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. On-board technical writers, copywriters, etc. the White Panda community
2. Oversee the editorial processes and working closely with editors
3. Proper accounting to be practiced. Cost needs to be optimized towards writer pay
4. Work toward higher content quality & faster delivery times
5. Delegate projects to writers, while having the track of all the progress and deadline
6. Coordinate with customer success managers
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 30th Oct'18 and 29th Nov'18
are available for duration of 4 months
have relevant skills and interests
- Candidates with excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Candidates who actively participate in extra-curricular activities/leadership activities
- Candidates with the ability to manage projects in a fast-paced environment
- Candidates must possess good attention to detail
- Candidates must possess the ability to prioritize tasks on a timelines based manner and must remain delivery focused
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer.