About zekeLabs Technologies Private Limited (http://www.zekelabs.com):
zekeLabs is an ed-tech company that provides training and consulting to IT professionals & corporate clients and on cutting-edge emerging technologies including cloud, big data, machine learning, artificial intelligence, etc. We intend to make technology training accessible and affordable to the masses and envision to be the go-to platform to learn cutting-edge technologies. We have two products namely, edYoda, and zekeLabs.
edYoda is an open platform to learn cutting-edge emerging technologies from contributors across the globe. zekeLabs is a personalized technology training on emerging technology for IT professionals and corporate clients. We are looking out for professionals who can relate to our mission of educating 1M learners on cutting-edge technologies.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handling the recruitment process
2. Creating and developing role profiles and developing sourcing strategies
3. Posting and advertisements of open positions, conducting effective screening via review & initial telephonic interviews
4. Presenting your finding within prescribed format to the hiring team and facilitating the end-to-end selection process
5. Coordinating recruitment drives and employment branding exercises
6. Supporting the talent review process, including preparation of talent statistics, and presentations, assisting with ad-hoc presentations, etc.
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 15th Mar'19 and 14th Apr'19
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 5 Lac/annum), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.