Future Generali Life Insurance is a joint venture between three leading groups such as Future Group- a leading retailer of India, Generali Group - a global insurance group that features among the top 50 largest companies of the world and Industrial Investment Trust Limited (IITL) - a leading investment company. Future Generali Life Insurance provides a complete range of simplified solutions for the financial security of customers and enterprises, including savings, family protection, unit-linked policies as well as group products.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handling end to end recruitment process
2. Sourcing profiles from various job portals
3. Screening of candidates and conducting telephonic interviews
4. Maintaining tracker/MIS
5. Taking face to face interview of candidates with managers
6. Working on Live projects.
7. Employee Engagement Activities.
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 3rd Jan'19 and 2nd Feb'19
are available for duration of 2 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, 5 days a week.