About International Institute of Financial Markets Limited (IIFM) (http://www.iifm.co.in):
International Institute of Financial Markets (IIFM) is a pioneer institute in the field of financial market education, certification, mentoring programs, training and development workshops. IIFM is dedicated to providing quality and unbiased education, information, research data and instruction to financial industry professionals, market users, investors, and academia. We are devoted to the cause of the financial services industry and take pride in the development of new and expanded educational materials, training programs, and market data. Apart from education, IIFM today stands as the premiere in financial knowledge services and a one-of-its-kind financial knowledge link between the markets and the end users. The vision of IIFM is to create a training conglomerate.
About the Internship:
Candidates who are pursuing MBA - HR only apply.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handle end to end recruitment process
2. Manage complete candidate lifecycle ie. screening, identifying, and conducting interviews (F2F or telephonic)
3. Attract applicants by placing job advertisements and use job sites
4. Make cold calls for passive job seekers
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 27th Nov'18 and 27th Dec'18
are available for duration of 6 months
are from Delhi, Delhi and neighboring cities
have relevant skills and interests
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills
- Candidate must possess good listening skills, marketing skill, confidence, multitasking ability, time management skill, and team working ability
- Fresher with good communication skill can also apply
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer.