Internshala is a dot com business with the heart of dot org.
We are a technology company on a mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure through internships and online trainings. Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career. A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree. A world where you do not have to wait till 21 to taste your first work experience (and get a rude shock that it is nothing like you had imagine it to be). A world where you graduate fully assured, fully confident, and fully prepared to stake claim on your place in the world.
At Internshala, we are making this dream a reality, join us!
About the Internship:
We aspire to make Internshala as the best place to work and as part of our HR team, this internship is your chance to make that happen.
Other than an insider's view of HR function, you will also get to know how a start-up works and what a start-up culture is. You'll learn what all challenges are faced in day to day work and how to act in such situations.
In specific, you will work on following -
1. Work with different business units to understand, plan, and execute team building (recruiting right folks for the right roles) assignments. The work would involve writing exciting and clear job descriptions (JDs)
2. Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy and conducting interviews
3. HR Operations - offer letter generations, helping candidates with onboarding/relocating, and other
day to day admin works in the office
Who are we looking for?
Someone who is smart, empathetic, has great attention to details and excellent interpersonal skills.
On what basis would we shortlist your application?
1. First and foremost it should be errorfree; so don't forget to proofread your application before submitting
2. Write a detailed answer to the question asked in the application mentioning any relevant past experience in organizing a college event, working as a club head or working in Training & Placement Department that you may have as well as explain why you want to do this particular internship and work with Internshala