Thought At Work partners with its clients for talent acquisition, training intervention, and consulting services. We are into advisory and implementations for business performance improvement. We are perfecting the art & science behind the power of 3Ps - people, process, & performance for your customers & business. We have experience across boundaries in America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia-Pacific countries. Our methodologies, tools, and solutions have been widely used across different sectors in infrastructure, services, and manufacturing. We understand that time, money, and customer speak the same language across the globe. Our edge is 'innovative yet pragmatic solutions' driven by the passion for business outcomes backed by years of experience and expertise.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handle screening resumes to determine which candidates meet the minimum requirements and move chosen candidates on to the next step in the hiring process
2. Conduct initial in-person and phone interviews, which are then used to narrow the number of potential candidates who will be interviewed by the hiring manager
3. Set up interview appointments between the chosen candidates and the hiring manager
4. Conduct reference and background checks by verifying employment information and contacting the professional and personal contacts provided by the candidate
5. Maintain relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
6. Communicate employer information and benefits during the screening process
7. Complet timely reports on employment activity
Please note that we can also provide Guest House Accomodation with Food at a nominal charges .
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 11th Apr'19 and 11th May'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 3 Lac/annum).