bluCursor Infotech Private Limited is a government certified and an acclaimed IT company. Established in 2013, we have fulfilled the needs of a diverse range of clients belonging to various countries and have been flourishing since. bluCursor Infotech Private Limited consists of technology evangelists, full stack consumers, and web solution experts. Our offerings include SOA-based applications, big data solutions, and mobile applications. We have a well-established track record and our services have always ensured great customer satisfaction.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions & duties
2. Provide administrative support to HR superiors
3. Compile & update employee records
4. Screen resumes and application forms
5. Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
6. Process interviews, documentation & joining formalities
7. Prepare reports relating to personnel activities
8. Look into the process of staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.
9. Coordinate HR projects & sales updates
10. Get in touch with corporation/individuals via the phone to promote, services
11. Explain the service to potential customers
12. Listen attentively to customers need & accordingly provide details
13. Obtain & maintain customer information in the database
14. Build excellent client & corporate relations over the phone
15. Work well with the team & drive team whenever needed
16. Arrange vocational training sessions & other formal/informal events
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 24th Nov'18 and 24th Dec'18
are available for duration of 3 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.