Go4Ship is a complete logistics management system in India which helps for startups, small, medium and large retailer, manufacturer and traders through coloration, in-depth consultation and a new version of 3PL service, we delivered experts for working on LEAN management, SIX SIGMA concept with the coloration of multi-brand on the one roof.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Recruiting staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
2. Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
3. Preparing staff handbooks
4. Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits
5. Undertaking regular salary reviews
6. Negotiating with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions
7. Administering payroll and maintaining employee records
8. Interpreting and advising on employment law
9. Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
10. Developing HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements
11. Planning and sometimes delivering training, including new staff inductions
12. Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
can start the internship between 19th Feb'19 and 21st Mar'19
are available for duration of 6 months
have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Job offer.